Creating an EYES ON PROFILE is simple
Three easy steps to bring out each job seeker’s best.
Scripting an Eyes On Profile Presentation
- We provide a question & answer document designed to help job seekers script their presentation.
- The Q&A document breaks the interview into three parts. The introduction (pique curiosity), the body (enlighten those viewing) and conclusion (personal engagement).
- The script is lightly memorized. Interview coaches work one on one to bring out the job seekers best.
Preparation is Key
Scripting the presentation is a self-reflection process. Eyes On Profile fills in the narrative void of a traditional resume, displaying and capturing the job seekers personality and value proposition. The production process leaves the job seeker with a professional video interview and a coaching session for upcoming interviews.
Editing & Implementation
Unlike other outplacement services we give job seekers tangible tools to source your next position.
Get ready to go
- Our professional editors cut each presentation, making it seamless and impactful.
- Designers imbed the Eyes On Profile video interview onto the job seekers resume.
- Job seekers receive an MP4 file of their presentation. An instructional video shows them how to post their presentation onto their LinkedIn profile page.